OnyeeLo2@gmail.com (617) 955-6820
Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, FL
BFA in Animation, May 2015
Awards: Annie Awards nominee for Best Student Film – “Can I Stay?”
Visual Development Artist, “Matilda”(short film), 2016-7
-Developed character designs, backgrounds/layouts, set designs, props and color keys for short films, including “Matilda”, “Pirate Playtime” and “Into the Abandoned”.
Blue Sky Studios, Character Animator (Project Hire), Greenwich, CT, Oct 2015 – April 2016
- Ice Age: Collision Course (2016)
Laika, CG Facial Animation Trainee, Portland, OR, May 2015 – Oct 2015
- Kubo and the Two Strings (2016)
“Can I Stay?” (thesis short film) , Co-Director, Visual Development Artist, CG Generalist, 2014-2015
- Took part in all stages of production, from visual development, story, modeling, rigging, animation, texturing, lighting, compositing, and editing.
- Nominee for Annie Awards in Best Student Film
Brazen Animation, Animation Intern, Dallas, TX, Summer 2014
- Created 2D and 3D animation tests for their CG short film “Tempest” using Maya, Toon Boom, and TVPaint
Photoshop, Maya, TVPaint, Zbrush, Toon Boom, Nuke, Renderman. PC/Mac/Linux.