A creative professional passionate about visual design and storytelling. Enjoys challenging work and capable of working under tight schedules. Eager to learn, highly driven, adaptable, with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude!
Annie Awards nominee for Best Student Film – Can I Stay?
Freelance Designer, 2017 – Present
Tilting Point, Concept Artist, New York, NY, Mar 2018 – Present
– Design and concept art for mobile games
DreamWorks Animation Television, Freelance Visual Development Artist , Feb – Apr 2018
– Background Design for an unannounced project in development.
Powerhouse Animation, Background / Layout Artist (Freelance), Dec 2017
– The animated TV series of Henry Danger for Nickelodeon.
Blue Sky Studios, Animator (Project Hire), Greenwich, CT, 2015 – 2016
- Ice Age: Collision Course (2016)
Laika, CG Facial Animator (Trainee), Portland, OR, 2015
- Kubo and the Two Strings (2016)
Can I Stay? (Animated short film) , Co-Director, Designer, CG Generalist, 2014-2015
- Nominee for Annie Awards in Best Student Film
Caricature Artist, New England Aquarium, Boston, Summer 2012
Ringling College of Art and Design
BFA in Animation, May 2015
SKILLS / MISC
Photoshop, Maya, TVPaint, Zbrush, Toon Boom, Nuke, Renderman. PC/Mac/Linux.
Fluent in English, Mandarin Chinese & Cantonese
Love great puns, terrible puns, ukulele, and nature!