A creative professional passionate about visual design and storytelling. Enjoys challenging work and capable of working under tight schedules. Eager to learn, highly driven, adaptable, with a strong work ethic while making sure to keep a sense of fun!
Annie Awards nominee for Best Student Film – Can I Stay?
Background / Layout Artist (Freelance), Powerhouse Animation, Dec 2017 – Present
- The animated TV series of Henry Danger for Nickelodeon.
- Responsible for final line work and background painting for key backgrounds.
Visual Development Artist, Matilda & various projects, 2016-7
- Developed character designs, set designs, background paintings, props, color keys and story moment paintings for short film Matilda & various other projects.
Blue Sky Studios, Character Animator (Project Hire), Greenwich, CT, Oct 2015 – April 2016
- Ice Age: Collision Course (2016)
Laika, CG Facial Animator (Trainee), Portland, OR, May 2015 – Oct 2015
- Kubo and the Two Strings (2016)
Can I Stay? (thesis short film) , Co-Director, Visual Development Artist, CG Generalist, 2014-2015
- Took part in all stages of production, from visual development, story, modeling, rigging, animation, texturing, lighting, compositing, and editing.
- Nominee for Annie Awards in Best Student Film
Brazen Animation, Animation Intern, Dallas, TX, Summer 2014
- Created 2D and 3D animation tests for their CG short film “Tempest” using Maya, Toon Boom, and TVPaint
Visual Development Artist, Moonbot Studios / Ringling College, 2015
- Developed a pitch about a VR game app to Moonbot Studios as part of a workshop.
Visual Development Artist, Cirque du Soleil / Ringling College, 2013
-Pitched an original and innovative concept to Cirque du Soleil’s Branding and Creation Department as part of a semester-long class project.
Caricature Artist, New England Aquarium, Boston, Summer 2012
Ringling College of Art and Design
BFA in Animation, May 2015
SKILLS / MISC
Photoshop, Maya, TVPaint, Zbrush, Toon Boom, Nuke, Renderman. PC/Mac/Linux.
Fluent in English, Mandarin Chinese & Cantonese
Love great puns, terrible puns, ukulele, and nature!